Payments and Order Information
1. What payment methods do you accept?
- We accept all major credit cards and Paypal.
2. Why is the amount charged different from the total amount at checkout?
- All orders are processed in US Dollars. For non-US customers, while the content of your cart may be displayed in your selected currency, you will check out using USD at the most current exchange rate. However, this is just an estimate and your bank/card company may charge a foreign exchange or transaction fee.
1. Where do you ship to? Do you ship internationally?
- We ship to worldwide which is the countries listed on our [Shipping countries & Rates] page. If your country is not listed, please let us know at email@example.com
2. When can I expect my order?
- All the orders are processed between Monday and Friday Korea Time. Please refer to our Shipping and Handling page for more detailed information.
3. Where can I find my tracking information?
- Once we ship your package, we'll send you an email with a tracking number within 5 business days. You may also find the tracking number on your order notification email (click "View your order" button).
- Please also check your spam/junk folder or your "Promotions" tab if you use Gmail. You may also check within your account dashboard.
4. I can't track my package.
- Please note, tracking may take between 72 hours and 1 week to update. In the case of Korea Post, depending on the country, tracking may show no updates once the package leaves Korea. In this case, even if the tracking number is not updated, your package will still be in transit.
5. Why is my package at customs?
- Every package delivered internationally goes through customs. This process may take up to 7 days.
6. I need an invoice for customs clearance.
- For a complete invoice, please contact our Customer Care Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. My tracking shows my box has been delivered but I haven't received it.
- We understand that things can happen, so please don't worry!
- You have a 15-day window from the date the package was reported as delivered to contact our Customer Care Team at email@example.com.
- We will help you locate your package first and will ask you do a bit of investigating as well. From our experience, most of the time, the package miraculously shows up a few days later!
8. My order is missing, damaged, or incorrect.
- Please refer to our [Returns and Refunds] page.